Tuesday 23 August 2011

Thing 6.1, Thing 7.1 RSS

The THING is, I am spending loads of time playing around with this and whilst I feel I am learning something new I feel very conscious that maybe I should be spending my time doing something else....... although when I think about it I am not sure what exactly at least while I’m on the desk and it’s quiet.
If anyone notices me at anytime staring blankly at the PC screen on the service desk or neglecting my desk duties please let me know.
I feel like a child hooked onto one of those computer games and let nothing get in my way until I have conquered the THING.
The THING is I have been looking at this from the outside in. Yes I have managed to set up some RSS feeds with the Google reader it is the public image of my blog that I am concerned with I keep thinking I should be able to view all the stuff on my blog from the pretty side, my creative side and not the hidden workings of Google. I have been wasting my time trying to make my applications viewable on the public side and I don't think it is possible. Well I suppose viewers shouldn't be able to see my stuff should they but I find backstage at Google a bit mundane.








No comments:

Post a Comment