Thursday 18 August 2011

Thing 6, Thing 7: RSSSSSSSSSSSS

Phew!
I have been taken to the depths of google a place I never knew existed I found myself lost in a mass of information overload which didn't mean a thing to me.
I had so many tabs open I couldn't remember what I was looking for in the first place and had to keep re-referring to 23 things City to jog my memory.
It was the RSS THING that I was trying to get to grips with and still am!
I have managed to apply some pages to my blog and give them tabs. I have also had another play around with colours and fonts, I am getting there BUT for now I am moving on to the next THING otherwise I will never catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, sorry you've found it a bit confusing! Do read the section in Upgrade on rss feeds as hopefully this will help clarify stuff.

    Good luck with the next Thing!

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete