Tuesday 6 September 2011

Thing10,11 & 12:Twitter and LinkedIn

Okay I have set up accounts with Twitter and LinkedIn.
The problem is I can't get back into LinkedIn as I can't remember my password.
You see the THING is, in my haste I didn't write anything down (well I'm not supposed to am I )
I have remembered my Twitter one no problem  it's just LinkedIn and yes I have clicked on the forgotten your password link on more than one occasion.
The THING is everything needs a password doesn't it and you don't want to use the same one  for everything do you. Anyway when I submit my email address for varification they tell me it is already being used by someone else (Yes ME!!) and  when I do a name search for myself well you wouldn't believe how many of me there are(all over the world)
I think from a work perspective LinkedIn looks like it is probably a good one to be a member of.
I am (if I can recall correctly) following The British library, The Library of congress, City Uni library,  At your library and seussisms on Twitter.

On to the next THING

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're having problems with LinkedIn.
    I do tend to use the same logons for everything as it makes life easier. You can get your pC to remember passwords and then book makr your home page which may make it easier to get in.

    Don't know why the password help isn't working but here is another one you could try
    http://help.linkedin.com/app/ask/subject/Password%20Reset%20Link%20Problems

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete